- The image that you see on your computer screen may be different than the picture that a printer will produce. All computer screens represent colour information from digital files in different ways. Photos viewed on your computer screen at home on an unbalanced system will look very different when printed. Your image will also look different to us when viewed on our screen.
- In order to maintain colour balance between the camera, computer and printer the system must be coordinated and have the same colour profile. Our system is profiled to ensure colour matching.
- We encourage you to have a proof made to show colour, tone, and highlight and shadow detail in order to ensure your satisfaction with the final product.
- We will use the proof for colour matching the final print.
- We provide you with an 8” strip proof at full size on your final substrate for your approval prior to final printing at full size.
- The proof price is a one time charge per image. Subsequent prints of the same image do not require proofing.
- Proofing takes 3-5 days.
ORDER YOUR PROOF ON OUR SECURE FTP SERVER