Youth Summer Camps
Camp will not only introduce children to new techniques and mediums, but also allow them to embrace the freedom of expression in a fun and inclusive environment. Acrylic paint, watercolours, clay, paper mâché, mosaics, cartooning, pen and ink, puppet making, and wire sculptures are among the many mediums that will be explored throughout the week.
- Camps are designed for children ages 6-12.
- All art supplies are included in the price of the weekly program.
- The full-day programs run on a weekly basis from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Daily before and after care can be arranged for outside of the day’s program for an
additional fee (contact us for details regarding this option).
- Children must bring their own lunch and snacks. *Please note that we are a peanut free zone!*
- An optional lunch program is available Tuesday through Friday (contact us for details regarding this option).
- Children are encouraged to bring clothes that they can get messy.
- Outdoor shoes are suggested for when we go outside (especially on muddy days)
Teen/Adult Summer Camps
This camp option is a fantastic opportunity for teens and adults to unleash their inner artist! Throughout the course of the week, students will spend each day learning and exploring a different medium. This may include (but is not limited to) watercolours, acrylics, oils, sculpture and drawing.
This is a specialized art camp for those wanting to explore various mediums and no experience is necessary.
- Teen/Adult camps are a week in length and run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on a daily basis.
- All supplies are included.
- The course is taught by a professional art instructor.
2021 Summer Camp Dates and Fees
|Week of||Program||Fee (Plus HST )|
Schedules will be posted once COVID-19 restrictions are known.